Customized for each company, Group Retirement plans can be designed with flexibility in mind. Some of the plan design options that your Aurora Workplace Solutions team can create for you, include the following:
- Defined Contribution Pension Plans
- Employees contribute an amount or percentage of their paycheque and the employer will match a portion of those contributions.
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans
- Provide more flexibility than pension plans, but offer features like vesting periods and reductions in employer payroll taxes.
- Employee Savings Plans
- These are low cost pooled investment accounts that is provided by an employer where employees set aside pre-tax wages for long term investing like retirement, home purchases and tax-free savings, etc.
Each of these plans has their benefits, restrictions, and challenges that may or may not work best for your unique situation. Let the knowledgeable team at Aurora Workplace Solutions help you determine how to best maximize your investments.